Dubai : My First Experience


Dubai is synonymous with an idea of a luxury lifestyle, images of luxury sports cars, extravagant architecture  like the Burj Khalifa  and the Burj Al Arab and that it’s a city in a desert.
As I left the airport the Dubai humidity hit me like the exhaust fumes of a racing car, it was so sudden that my glasses steamed up and I was sweating through my sweater. It’s funny that the holiday adverts conspicuously failed to mention just how hot it is in Dubai.
Throughout my stay in Dubai I lodged  at the Ibis Al Rigga hotel which is located in the old part of Dubai.




This is the front entrance of Ibis Al Rigga

The view of my room





Here are some of my Dubai looks


   
Waiting for the city tour bus outside the Ibis hotel.

The view of the Burj Al Arab ( the only 7-Star Hotel in the world ) from Jumeira open beach.

Cooling down at Starbucks

Chilling outside The Intercontinental, Festival City, Dubai (A Black Tie Affair)


There is beauty in everything ( you just have to keep your eyes open to see it).







Having some desert fun.




“Take nothing, and leave only footprints” – Jumeira Beach


When technology meets the sand and sea ( solar/wind powered WiFi in the background )



And then I took it to the beach ( Jumeira Open Beach)
Dubai at night .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DRESSING APPROPRIATELY

Dressing Sharp for Winter

A sunny winter’s gallery